Robert A. Naismith, M.D., P.A.
Dr. Naismith is certified by the American Board of Urology.
- Texas A&M University, College Station, TX – B.A., 1989, Magna Cum Laude
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, TX – M.D., 1993
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX – Surgical residency, 1993-1995
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX – Urological residency, 1995-1999
- American Medical Association
- American Urological Association
- South Central Section, American Urological Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Urological Association
- Nueces County Medical Society
- Ad Hoc Committee on Health Information Technology
- American Board of Urology
- Christus Spohn Foundation Board of Directors
- Health Information Network of South Texas, Board of Directors